Monday, March 4, 2013

New Threads of Faith Blog


My name is Jeanine Williams and I have a professional quilting business, Threads of Faith, LLC.  I have decided to get rid of my website for my quilting business and stick with a blog.  I find blogs are easier to update and interact with and the traffic on my website is almost non-existent anyway.  And I have to pay for it!  So, I am moving on to a simple approach to sharing my quilting business with you...

I also have a FaceBook page for Threads of Faith.  This is where I share pictures from the quilt room as the quilt magic is being made...LOL.  I just think it is fun to photograph the progress of a quilt being quilted.  There is such a transformation and it excites me every time!

So, over the next few weeks, I will be transition my information about prices, pictures of quilts I have quilted, and other pertinent information to this blog.  I guess I will need to make new business cards, change my yp.com listing, and who knows how many links will need to be updated.  That's technology for you. Oh the fun...  Looking forward to making new friends and sharing our quilting passion.

Jeanine






2 comments:

  1. Do you know what pattern this quilt is? I want to do one! Thank you, Amie :0)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is actually a free pattern from Moda Bake Shop.

      http://www.modabakeshop.com/2012/10/urban-shades-quilt.html

      This one has received a lot of comments and looks on my FB page, too. The fabric choices are perfect.

      https://www.facebook.com/ThreadsOfFaith

      Delete