Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Quilt For My Bed

I love to make a quilt just for me!  And this one is special to me.  I run a quilt ministry, Quilts from the Bluffs, and I have the best quilters in this group!!!  For Christmas two years ago I received a gift certificate to a local quilt shop and I used it to purchase these fabrics.  What a great way to remember such a wonderful group...every time I cuddle beneath it I will feel the friendship all around me.

THANK YOU, Quilts from the Bluffs!!!

The pattern is called Triple Treat.  I got the quilting done last night.  I hope to get the binding done in the next week or so.

Diamonds are Forever is the pantograph name.

Threw it on my bed to see what it will look like.

Quilting done!

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful! Your work keeps getting better and better! Can't wait for show and tell!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Rachel. I am bringing it to quilt guild Tuesday.

      Delete