Sunday, July 20, 2014

Shadow Box

I also completed a UFO this month that will be used in one of our guest bedrooms.  The fabric for this quilt was purchased at Glacier Quilt Shop in Kalispell, MT during a visit to my parents place in Bigfork, MT.  My mom helped me pick out the fabrics for this and when I look at the quilt, it brings me back to that quilt shop and the great time we had there.  (Miss you, Mom.)

Update (11/12/15):  My niece, Anna, fell in love with this quilt so I gave it to her for her Christmas gift in 2014.  She appreciates the link back to her grandma.

The pattern is called Shadow Box.
Here is my version:

I used Twofold Feathers as the design.


I didn't calculate the quilt size vs batting size very well...or maybe VERY well.



1 comment:

  1. Beautiful quilt and love knowing your back story! Now make pillow cases to match, right?

    ReplyDelete